Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today is the day,6th of October 2009 where she turns 14 and its our 1year 7months. I just want to wish you a very happy birthday. Celebrate it with happiness. And,why do we always fight just because of small things i dont know why. Your present,still with me,you didnt want to except it. Why? Its okay,now,its sitting with its daddy which i think i bought 7 months ago? You know what i am talking about right? You (....) its okay,its hard for me to explain,a word,is a word till you mean you say, a love isnt love till you give it away. I dont know. That just came through my mind. Both of us change. But we didnt change for the best. Can we? Pleasee? You know this day just come once in our life. Ecspecially yours,mine has gone far behind and its coming again/. What a coincedence that your birthday is our Monthsary too. Long huh? For me yeah. You dont know if we are going to celebrate it with me together just the both of us,just like those times. I understand,you need time. I think i will give you la. I cant do anything anymore. Flashback of you and me always go through my mind. I miss all the letters that you always give me. I just miss. I miss you,i miss everything, This Friday is maths paper,hopee you pass with flying like you usually get to. Not like me,i hope i can pass. And,im trying my best right now to study hard. This affect my future,i hopee the 'my' cahnge to 'our'. I dont know if you read this now. If you do,just want to say,there is a million for you to go,but if you can find a reason to stay,i'll do whatever it takes to turn this round,i know whats at stake,i know that ive let you down,and if you give me chance, and give me a break,i'll keep us together i know you deserve much better.

Happy birthday,Amirah.






 

 

 



 

 

PS;There is still more picture,but moree privatee. Later Amirah scold. I die.


(6th OCTOBER 2009)
2 in 1. Happy birthday and Monthsary.(1year7months,lastlong,*)

No comments:

Post a Comment