Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ohhhmyyy,ive been busy these days. With eefing much things to do. My life is miserable this days. Finally,Hari Raya is coming but it wouldnt be the same w/o YOU! You would understand wor right? And i gotten back my report book. I think im satisfied la with my results at least my science is improving. Now,maths thats ruining my life. I must at least get B4 for my maths and i will get something for myself and something extra. Woohoo. Cant wait. Okay, i think this is a short post. Fyi,im shifting houseee now. Packing and throwing things around. All this things just make my world go round. I need to run my own raceee. Goodluck for EOY! Wish all the best. And Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Sorry for all the stupid things ive done. Forgive me,(english version one wor). Ecspecially to (youknwwhoimreferringto).


My one and only,she makes me insane over her. Sy,Cy,Ly.

                                                                                                       OFF <3!



I havent change my link! Ohmygod. So sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment