Monday, July 20, 2009

Its been a long time since i post sia. Hhahaha. Today is the first day of school after i was sick. It was all fun. Get to see all of my pathetic friends again! LOL. Joking la. You all rocks. Then nothing much la. Then on this wednesday the soccer boys was supposed to be competing in the national soccer tournament but me and Hasrul cannot sia. Wth. Say we just recover then cannot. NOT FAIR. We are okay ald sia. Before we come school on the week before somemore we can play soccer. Alamak. Nevermind la. And,thanks baby for teaching me all those CHEMISTRY stuff. UGH! So stressfull but you make it seem like nothing and now,i know most of the things ald. Weeee. I should give you something 'SPECIAL' to repay all your good deeds! LOL. Hhahaha. And,i want say to the copypigsxz that copy my girlf all the post.

To the copyshitboy: OI!! Knfcb. Alamak. No c*** ar?!! Like my girlf say alamak. Everything want copy2 people you think what?!!! Free ar?!!! Where is your brain?!! Ohh,im sorry i think its in the damn f BLACK BIG ARSEHOLE right?!! Im so sorry. Or are you just born with no brains,your mum must be really sad for you. Awww,im so sorry!! My gosssh. If dont know what to post dont post la fucker! You just make a bloody damn blog to take post from my girlf?!! Alamak. P****boy. Want me to suck your p****? Im good at that. My gosssh. Make people pissed off only. At the first place,do you even have private parts? (O.o) HOLY. You are just being insulted by me. I tell you whatt,why dont you copy my this post and tell people that you are insulted. Isnt that cool? You must be popular after that. Hahahah. No use la talk to you. Anw,just wishing goodluck to continue copy peoples blog ar. Congrats you are a winner.

Okay,done la. Tired ald sia typing all this bullshit. This is what anyone will get for disturbing my life and my wify life. I mean girlf. Alamak. I think you are just a damn nerd cause nobody likes you. Haiyooo. Dont know la whatt to say to these kinds of guys. Just can say that their brain is in the 'black hole'. Text my baby more better. Goodnight everyone. Heheheh/

signing off,
MYSELF,original(NOT COPYCAT!) *peeacceee/

No comments:

Post a Comment