Friday, July 24, 2009

I got nothing much to say,just,iloveyou. Baby,pleaseee lie to me that you have someone else i know you are lying. You wouldnt do that. I hope thats not true. Now,my hand is injured. I dont know whether its injured or not. I hope is not fractured or something. Baby,come back to me. I dont think you have someone else. Im not doing it anymore. Hope you dont. God,help me. Ilovehersomuch. I dont know whattodo now. Anyone,who reads this will be the witness that i will not hurt her ever again. I just need you. Why you need to find someone else if you did. If you did,i dont know. The world will end i think. This is not the last time ****** i know. The last time you was to discuss things out. I know i cheated you twice i admit but what i did,come back to you. And luckily you did accept. And now i will do the same thing,come back to me,i will accept you with open arms. I still love you. And if you had like had done 'something' with him which i know you will never do,i will still accept you. Iloveyousomuch. Nothing can stop my love. You are my nom 1. I want to let you hear one song but its okay. I think i should not show you my sympathy to much. This is just what i should get for treating you badly i think. I must accept it. I think this is enough,my pain on my hand is gettin excrutiating. I cant stand it. Have fun in ndp tmr ya. Put me aside. Goodbye,my one and only,(insert name)

-sucker,fucker,bitch. *crying
ps:My hand is crying.


No comments:

Post a Comment