Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is the last time im gg to post about this thing. Cause im changing. Just now i was sleeping when i dream about something which was miraculously bad. It has so many stories in that dream. Different stories. Its unexplainable. Then i woke up just now and i felt an anguished feeling for myself. I straight away remembered all the bad deeds that i had done. Took a shower and prayed. In that prayer,i cried. While praying,fyi. I seek for all the sins that i made. I was really crying and suddenly my mom flashes into my mind. She is the i had been rude most with. Mummy,i promise not to be a naughty boy anymore. Iloveyousomuchmummy,thank you for supporting me all this while. And to (youknwwho) iloveyousomuch too. I really promised that i change okay. I have nothing else left to say but sorry to you. Sooner or later you will realize why i change. I just feel i didnt respected you. I cant exaggerate more. Or else (askmeforanswer). Saturday is ramadhan but tmr is terawih ald. Ramadhan will be the best day of my life i think, thats the day when i can be close to ALLAH S.W.T.

PS; Now i can feel the puriness of god. My sincerity towars god grew stronger. Now i know why god makes us a boy and a girl. I can see all the beautiful things that he made for us. Thank you ALLAH. Iloveyou. You are my one and only. Now,my aim,is just to got to the Kaa'bah where Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. lives. Pleasee give me the oppotunity to go there one day maybe with my family. Thank you for everything once again. 



Pleasee bring my to this place, I want to. And i will work hard too. I think thats enough for today. I really love Islam now. Thank you god for making me born in a islamic manner. I just wish my father is here with US once again just like last time. Its okay. Eveything had been written. Nothing can be done. So,goodnight,till here.

No comments:

Post a Comment