Sunday, August 9, 2009

                                                    / is my future this bright? Only GOD knows.

Updateee-inng like at last. These few days have been busy with 'someone's' marriage that was not supposed to be. Forget it. Friday and Saturday was nothing just effing busy and cant on comp whereas someone on for me. Thanks eh (insertname). Then ytd was Singapore's 44th birthday. Happy Birthday Sayang. If there is no Singapore there is no us. Hahaa. Anw,the 'Sayang' is for Singaporeee eh *. LOL. Then my school performed. I think its miraculously good la. Okay whatt. Only never see their faces. Sad. Want watch it agian today. Ate pizaaaa ytd. Ohh yaaa,meet * to eat breakfast.Forget. Hahah. *tubetubeotw!* I think im done here. Just short.


PS;Happy Birthday Nurul,your name (mooncake!) right?! Nyeheh. *Faster la. Seee everyone 14 ald. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment