Saturday, August 1, 2009

Heyhey. Im back home from bugis la seyy. LOL/. Hahah. Met dad and 'stepmom' Haiya. Okay,forget it. So exhausted man. Ate so many just now. Fuuuh. So,lets talk about ytd as i was lazyyy to update ytd. So ytd,haaa. Photo taking! Weee. The 2E1. LOL. Okay,have nothing much to say only it was fun. Oh ya,forget to say that baby was back ytd. Myyygooshh,i dont what happened but i called her a few times but she reject. So i waited for her at Lakeside. Then there she came out of the blue moon. Hahah. Then i asked her why didnt she replied my msgs and call? She said that her mom checked her hp and knew about us like again?!! Alamak. How sia like this? Her mom even foward my msgs to her own hp. She thought that her mom was going to msg my mom but luckily she didnt. Phew. But now cannot manje2 ald! Walao weyy. Nevermind la. Must reduce msgs. Sad currently.

Then she go home by herself without me. Im damnnn sad. I msg her but she replied me not to reply her msgs anymore. Can only chat with her at plurk. Forget it.  But no matter what,i still love you baby. XOXO. Then after solat go back school. Thought of playing basketball but no one around. Then go parkour with friends. Saw netballers running they parkour in too to put their bags inside as MuiLeng's back was stolen. Who the hell stole it?!!! Crazy people. Nothing to do. Then go gym at school. Actually i havent sign up but dont care la just use. Muahahah. Then go back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~today~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woke up,usually baby will msg me. But due to the unforeseen cicumstances she cant msg me. Then waited and waited till she msg me. Actually she msg me at 11.32a.m but i didnt notice as i was so sad that time and didnt touch the phone till she called me at 12.20p.m. She ask why i didnt reply so i told her the reason and then i suddenly heard,' YEW TEE' I was shocked where did she go?!!! And she told me the reason aldo. LOL. Then msg for only 10 msg and she had gone in thin air. Sad. Why didnt you even say goodbye? Nehmind lehh. I understand la.So then plurk for baby,go sleep wake up go bugiss.

 Thought of watching the fireworks as today is the preview. But forget it. It will be damn packed and im lazyyy. Then go jp and went home. This few days my mood is so downnn,dowwwn,dowwwn,so im sorry. See,baby just msg me and said,'cannot Bye. night. Love you dont reply.' this is exacly what she sent me at 10.39p.pm. Ohhhmyy,thinks are getting so complicated. I think its enough for today im tireed and not in the mood. Sorry if my post is booorrriing. I know it is. Gg off now,byeee. I trust you,do you?

This is home truly,for Singapore as today is the preview for NDP performance. Hope baby did well.
                                                                                        
                                                                                                           :where is my baby? :X

No comments:

Post a Comment