Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello. Im here posting today and this is the me. Hee. Ok. Wahhh. Today is great mansxz. I just bought the ukulele ytd. My uncle bought it for me. Gagagaga. Actually there is nothing much to say though. Hahah. Ok. Lets start with ytd,like she said i went to follow repair her mp4. Baby,we are just like the last time us do yo know that? Im so greatful. This is like the greatest thing that happen to my life. Thank you baby for coming back to me. Ok. hahaha. Then go back send her home. Then go my auntie house la.

Become delivery man for few hours. Hahah. Send food to cousies house.Then go to uncle house. Over there he ask me whether want to follow him go shopping then i say ok. So we did go to queensway where he did buy for me the ukulele! Woohhoo. My first ever ukulele. Then did went home and practised it. Today went to school brought the ukulele and the bright orange pick. The first person who was so excited was dumbdumb zhi hui. Muahahha. She was like taking it from my hand and ran to class.

Whatthe right! Hee. Ok. Then music lesson!!! We still learn the same song siol. So bored. We need to choose one song to perform in a class. Only like 4 songs to choose from and the stupid 'ULTRAMAN' go choose love story by taylor swift sio! Crazy. He thinks he owned that class ar? And everybody was like "WHATEVER" ald and just say ok. So that will be what 2E1 are performing. -.-. Eeeyuurr. Ok.

Then go play ping pong with (Hui Wen boyf) for a while. Heheh. There are meant to be with each other and they look awesome together thouhgh. Then go back went to the gym. Weee. My mucsles are all cramped up. Hope mucsles is built up. Hehehe. Then meet baby for a while to take my ukulele. Baby,you look so prettier day by day. Hahahha. And send her home and gave her something special you all no need to know. Hahahha. Then after that go back till now la. Thats it for today i think. Need to do hw., I so guai now. Huhuh. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment