Tuesday, June 30, 2009

/It seems like its getting better.

Hey guys. Its the second day of school. It is going on well for us. Ytd was the first day of school and it was quite fun plus saddening. Whoa,first time go school botak siol. People thoght i just come out from boys home but im not. Im a good boy ok. Then wanted to talk to her but shy at last talk also. *laughs. Anw,congrats for getting the position of the assistance i/c. Your doing well huh dont you? Im proud of you. Love you lots, Then after school i was waiting foer her actually but she didnt notice so i waited at lakeside. Luckily,i remembered that i havent top up my MRT card! I have only $4. How?! So i waited for her. I saw her and i run to her. First she didnt notice then her friend notice and told her. She was like walking damn fast to ran away. You can run but you cant hide. Hhaha. Then i saw her and ask her for $1 to top up. Wahhhh. Luckily my darling girl was there for me. (insert name) you are my life saver man! Iloveyou. Then go back and come today. Hahaah.

Just now finally she talked to me. She even ask for me a favour. So,i helped her. Hahahah. But today nothing much lor. She go fareast plaza to 'waste her money'. You knwo whatt i mean? Hhahaah. Ok. Then in the evening i go to JP alone to eat and to see the shirts that w
as on sale. Hhahaha. Nice man the grey colour. I like. And till now i just got back. Anw,H1N1 sucks! It made our life difficult! Tmr learn chinise and ukelele!! Woohoo. And,im going to watch 'autobots,roll out' tmr! wee. Looking foward to TRANSFORMERS REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.



Looking foward to watch.

Megan fox is not a man before and she is hottest woman for now. *peace.


yours always,
Optimus Prime.*peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment